Viewed by 1009 people
|Ref# 4079||Gross Revenue||Appraised Value||Asking Price||Cash Flow|
|Status: Offers Drafted||~$1,127,430||$885,220||$950,000||~$486,790|
Sale Structure: Share Sale
This successful, well-established practice is located in an active city north of Barrie. The practice consists of 4 operatories plus a Pan room. The radiography is digital, using the Scan-X system. The practice management software is Dentrix.
The practice is located in a converted residential building, which is also for sale. A professional appraisal of the property is available. The main floor consists of the reception/waiting area, operatories, sterilization and lab. Private offices and staff room are in the lower level. The upper level of the building consists of a private apartment which is presently used by the Vendor’s relatives. The building is in excellent shape. There have been recent interior renovations and the practice presents beautifully.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on dentist to have a low-stress, balanced lifestyle while generating significant personal income.
Highlights of this practice include:
- Consistent annual production of $1.1M - $1.2M
- Excellent cash flow of $486,785
- Three hygienists providing 8 days of hygiene per week
- One of the hygienists is an Orthodontic hygienist
- The practice is open only Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 5:00
Additional Purchaser/Advisor Information:
- A Practice profile will be provided within 48 hours of request to those who have completed a ROI Corporation Confidentiality Agreement
- An Open will be held on Sunday, August 21, 2016
- The Practice’s Appraisal will be released to interested parties following the Open
- Offers will be due on or before Thursday, September 1, 2016
- The preferred closing date is Thursday, October 27, 2016
For more information about this opportunity or to book an appointment, please contact Bill Alton.